**<strike>8.</strike>1.**Write an XML Schema document with the following requirement:
* An element of type **note** that contains 4 child elements: **to, from, subject, body**
* All **from, subject**, and **body** are required to occur exactly once.
* **To**must occur one or more times
* The element **body** may contain **arbitrary markup** from any XML namespace
* The elements **to, subject, and from** may contain only string data
* The element **subject** has a **required** attribute called date with the **validated format** "mm/dd/yyyy" where mm represents month 1-12, dd represents 1-31, and yyyy represents a 4-digit year
Next, show an instance of an XML document conforming to the above schema with
values(Encoding is ISO-8859-1):
* to -> John
* from -> Jane
* subject -> Reminder
* body -> Don't forget that 35 < 50!
* Date -> 2/15/2006
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).