The following are the job descriptions;
1) Customisation of the website templates, packing list, invoice
2) Add/Modify all web pages or product pages
i) Besides the usual html code input, there must be columns in product page to submit upto 5 products pictures and also column to submit the video link for the customer to click to view. If no pics or video is submitted, the function will not be displayed.
ii) Pictures and videos could be in any standards format commonly used.
iii) All the videos & pictures must be stored and classified in a special folder in the server.
iv) In the product page, there should be a place to state the number of days the water filter cartridge needed to be changed. This will be used by the product renewal reminder e-mail function.
3)Postage & VAT calculator
i) Postage will be weight base.
ii) VAT will be able to set for individual regions.
4) Invoice number ,packing list number and transaction ID- customised format
i) In addition, when processing the order, the admin is allowed to added extra items ( free items by drop down menu) as a gift or promotion. This amount will be deducted at the end of the invoice as free gift.
5) Payment Processing (install Google, paypal modules and setup)
i) We also would like to use HSBC payment gateway too.
ii) Offline credit card processing will be used too
6) Shipping modules-
i) UK Royal Mail , Parcel Force modules must be installed and setup.
ii) Interlink Express module also needed.
(This module will integrate with SHIP@EASE software for easy printing of shipping labels and booking of collection)
7) Shipping tracking number
i) If the customer has chosen a traceable postage service, when the administrator is sending out the dispatch notice, there will be a hyperlink which the customer could click to link to the courier’s site to view the status. There is a module in the Oscommerce site name it royalmail track and trace, parcel force trace and trace.
8) Feedback/Review (A)
i) After 10 days (could be customised) of shipping, an automatic generated e-mail should be addressed to the customer asking for product review. The process of how the review is approved to be posted online will be the standard Zencart process.
ii) In the report page, it should be able to show who has replied and who has not either by monthly or weekly or in a time frame.
9) Telesales (A)
i) This is order taken by telephone or postal order.
ii))The teleseller mode should be similar to a customer is shopping online. After taking down all the customer’s details, the admin should be able to create the customer account and order online on behalf of the customer. The payment is processed by credit card machine (PDQ machine). The customer data should also be stored in the online database. The autorisation code should be fill in the payment section for record. The only difference, the user id (e-mail address , password) will be e-mail to the customer to notifying them they are registered with our shop.
iii)All the order processing should be the same as the online transaction which e-mail will be sent to them on confirmation and dispatch with the tracking number.
10) Birthday (A)
i) During the customer registration, the customer has filled in their birthday.
ii) In the report section, there should be a function to show the birthday boy or girl for the month/week/period.
iii) By clicking on the birthday girl or boy, the administrator should be able to send a birth card / a standard template birthday e-mail. It can be customised. Template could be stored for future use.
i) Sales report could be generated by region /month/week/ country/age group.
ii)Member list could be printed in region /month/week/ country/age group.
iii)Return item list and member who return should be able to print out
or view by monitor certain period, month, week, product or country.
iv)Warranty registration should also be printed and view on screen too.
All the above should be able to be printed or view from monitor.
12) Warranty registration online or manual input for those sent by postcard(A)
i) All items sold come with warranty. The customer is able to register the warranty by post or internet.
ii) All warranty registration should be recorded in each of the member purchased either by themselves or manually key in by the admin.
13) Product renewal reminder e-mail. (A)
<How does this module need to work?>
i)In the product page, there should be two columns to set the reminding days and the product that it need to be replaced ( choose from the dropping manual which is a existing product) (like the cartridge). Let say we set it to 180 days. ( If no number is filled in, then this product will not be reminded to change.)
The customer who bought a complete unit of shower filter which include the housing and the cartridge should be listed in this the renewal page on the list if the customer did not come back to buy the replacement cartridge on the stated time frame. If they did come back to buy the cartridge after the reminding date, the reminding system will remove them from the list. Then, the date to remind the customer to renew the cartridge will be counted from the date he purchased the cartridge and not the initial purchased date.
Continue…..if the customer bought 2 cartridges at a time, the system will only remind the customer again in 360 days.
If the customer has bought more then one units which happened quite often, for every unit, they will be a reminder. For example, Mr. A bought 1 unit in 1 Jan 07 and 1 March 07, then on the July 1st the customer will be on the reminding list if he did not renew. If he renewed, it will be removed from the list. If he didn’t, it will keep showing. If the 2nd unit is due too, it will also be shown on the list too.
- In addition, the customer should be able to unsubscribe for this reminder
through the reminding e-mail if they want to be removed from the system. Default all customers are subscribed to this service.
- If the customer didn’t respond to the reminder after 90 days, the system should sent a second reminder to the customer. Then, a third e-mail (final reminder) will be sent to the customer 90 days later. The final e-mail reminder text will be a different to the reminder e-mail.
- All reminders will be sent in text format e-mail.
14) RAC (Return Authorisation Code) (A)
i) Once customer has submitted the return requested for a RAC, all records will be stored in the database.
ii) The administrator will issue the RAC for the customer to enclose in the post with the return product. Upon returned and examination of the product, the admin will
decide whether to approve the full refund or partial refund or no refund. This will be control on the RAC section.
15) Credit Note (A)
i) A credit note should be generated once a refund is being approved.
16) RSS Feeder / Word press (A) – should be activated on a sub domain of the site
i) Member of non member could post question through the FAQ section. Upon approval, the message will then be shown on public. On reply by admin, the answer will be shown too.
ii) Admin could also reply the customer’s question privately by e-mail.
i) All newsletter will be stored and keep track off.
ii) Draft could also be stored if it could not be completed for future use.
19)Account Quickbook / Sage ((A)
i) All invoices and account should be able to be export or linked to Quickbook or Sage.
20) Foogle Feeder/Google XML site map
21) Search engine friendly URLs
22) Conversion rate from PPC statistic
23) Pages view statistic and time spent
Point 22 and 23 need to be done in the way that system can read log files and generate details as required by the admin on a click. System should keep a record of minimum 3 months with it.
24) Voucher/ promotion system
i) Voucher generator and control system.
ii) Special offer
iii) Bundle offer
25) Send e-mail to customers
26) Survey to be included on checkout page.
Example: In the checkout page, question such as where did you get to know us? is included. Data are collected and can be analysis.
27) For those customers who do not have an email address the alerts should be sent through SMS to their mobiles. If required, a service will be subscribed by us to be used on our site.
28) online php chat, available with [url removed, login to view] (our hosting service provider) should be enabled on the site to provide a continued customer support to our clients.
29) All the pages should be following CSS coding practice.
30) A 6 months support should be provided by the service provider company for any bugs found on the code. They should be available for any updates required on the site afterwards, which may be charged also.