Creating a site (actually two linked sites) to be used by Doc Submitters and Doc Reviewers per the specs below.
A. Through a secure pass-word protected web-based portal (“Submitter Portal”), authorized individuals ("Submitters") can securely upload documents and take certain actions including Doc Submission, Doc Comment, and Submitter e-Mail and Submitter Search.
1. Submitters can upload documents, e.g., [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], etc. ("Docs" and "Submitted Docs") to my server.
1. the Docs will be submitted according to a standard list of my designation with a validation by name such that the submitter and I will know what on my list has been and has not been submitted.
2. a validation email will be returned to the Submitter
2. Submitted Docs will be stored on my server according to auto-created named folders (“Submitter Project n") per the submission, e.g., folder names will be Project1, Project2, ("Project Folders") and the folders will be tagged with Submitter name, and other tags
3. Submitted Docs will be automatically tagged with a common name, Project1, date submitted, etc. ("AutoTags at Submission") and tags from an editable pull-down menu (“MenuTags at Submission”)
4. Submitted Docs may contain comments by the Submitter ("Comments at Submission")
5. Submitters may replace previously submitted forms, and any replacement submitted Docs ("Replacement Docs") will carry an update #
1. The Submitter Portal will, in addition to the document submission page,
1. include a webpage with limited standard views of their Submitted Docs and Projects
2. include a Search page which will be searchable based upon certain terms and fields with Boolean results (via “Search Fields”)
1. “Search Fields” will include all Tags, as well as Project, Submitter, etc.
3. search results will be displayed according to certain user-chosen fields
4. contain an email link which will bring up an email form which will have the Project name in the subject line (and any Doc reference if the email is initiated via a “click” on a particular Doc, and contain Submitter Tags associated with the e-mail (Submitter e-mail)
The server will act as a "library" allowing checkout and comments by a "library card holder or borrower" hereafter called the “Reviewer”
B. Through a secure pass-word protected web-based portal (“Reviewer Portal”) authorized Reviewers may access Submitted Docs and take certain other actions including Reviewer Search, Reviewer Doc Submission, Reviewer Comment, and Reviewer e-Mail.
1. The Reviewer Portal will, in addition to having a document submission page,
1. include a webpage with limited standard views of Submitted Docs, et al.
2. include a Search page which will be searchable based upon certain with terms and fields and Boolean results (“Search Results”)
1. “Search Fields” will include Tags, as well as Project, Submitter, Reviewer, etc.
2. Search Results will be displayed according to certain user-chosen fields
3. contain an email link which will bring up an e-mail form which will have the Project name in its subject line (and any Doc reference in the subject line if the email is initiated via a “click” on a particular Doc) and contain Tags associated with the Doc (“Reviewer e-mail")
4. allow tracking of Reviewer actions by date
5. allow the Reviewer to comment in a dialogue box which is can be uploaded as an editable document to the server's Project Folder and linked to the Submitted Doc or another Reviewer Doc, (“Reviewer Doc”).
There are more aspects of the site and system I want to create, including the creation of .xml forms (perhaps 10 with 1000 fields that could be auto-populated via an Excel file's inputs, but assessing your ability and your interest to help with the system I describe above would be a good starting place to begin a dialogue. Mock-up showing only submitter portal pages can be seen here:
[url removed, login to view]