Migrate Magento CE 1.9 webshop to version Magento CE 2.1.7 (or newer if available) and create MultiStore
We're looking to migrate our Magento 1.9 webshop to the newest Magento 2.1.x version.
What I ask:
- Experience with a migration to Magento 2 (please give some examples when you make me an offer)
- You are able to work independently
- Come up with a small plan how to put the Magento 2 store live with as less downtime as possible and no data loss
This idea should exist of:
How to handle new orders and changed products while migration is ongoing
How to move to the multistore-webshops
10 days testing period for me
- Advice if we should make use of SOLR or Spynx
- Advice how to implement Category search (just like the current Magento 1.9 webshop)
- Advice how to implement the "Did you mean"-functionality if search couldn't return a result
- Document all modifications which you did in Magento and in the extensions and provide them afterwards
- Give advice how I can add 1 Youtube-video to multiple products in one go (maybe extension or custom code), because the extension I'm using isn't M2 compliant
- Technical support for 1 year after migrating
What I provide:
- Clean hosting package with a fresh Magento installation, with FTP and SSH-access
- Complete list of the url's of the items (extensions, howto's etc.) which could be useful
- The necessary extensions, theme etc.
- A seperate URL which can be used to work on. This will be one of the 2 urls in the multistore setup later
- You're allowed to work in your own pace. No rushing.
The setup of the M2 store should include at least the following points:
- AW Blog extension and migrate blog-posts and update links/urls if needed
- Dutch language pack
- Porto theme
- Look and feel will be comparable or improved to current webshop
- Make sure that categories instead of products are shown on category-pages with sub-categories
- Create menu structure as current webshop
- Create same structure for cms-pages as current webshop (migrate text, pages etc.)
- Update mail templates to have the same look and feel as the webshop
- Add extra Store, which only contains certains categories (and the underlaying products) on a different URL. Layout will be different, so templates, CMS etc. should be duplicated. Some categories and products are in both stores.
- Disable customer accounts and login-possibilities
- Add Google Analytics
- Modify custom extension to update products from an external database (it's done via code: $product = Mage::getModel('catalog/product'); …. $product->save(); and with a part in the admin-panel)
- Put a captcha on Contact-form
- Show "Bestsellers" and "Popular Search Terms" of the last month on the homepage
- Make use of the options which are included in the hosting (PHP 7; NGINX webserver; SPDY / HTTP2; PHP-Opcache; Memcache; PHP-FPM; HipHopVM; Redis cache; Spynx; SOLR; BeanstalkD)
- Make sure that the speed and score of the webshop is equal or better than the current one
The migration should include at least the following points:
- Products (+/- 10,000), including 6 custom product attributes and all images
- Orders too
- Search-terms which have a synonym or a forward url (around 250 terms)
A little bit about me and my webshop:
I started the webshop in 2012, so in business for more then 5 years! Over the years, the product range has extended, now we're selling not a single product, but a broad range of car-related stuff.
That's the reason I want to have a multistore-webshop. One for main product and one for the other car-parts.
I love to improve and extend the webshop, so it stays at top of the webshop innovations, if you could give me any advice on that I'm willing to listen to that!
Last point: Quality goes above price and speed!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask before bidding!
13 freelancers estão ofertando em média $3395 para esse trabalho
Hello, I am Peter, an experienced web designer & developer. My portfolio and my profile ratings here on Freelancer.com tell more than enough about me and I am at your disposal, just give me a message.