I need a script that can do the following
1. Detect when a new file (backup file) is place in a folder.
2. Encrypt a file using a PGP Key / so that's gpg/gpng
3. Send file over ssh port 22 to another server.
4. Run a script on the remote server which deletes the oldest file in that folder if over 120 files.
5, If the script crash's it restarts.
5. It does not encrypt the files on the local server, it makes a copy encrypts that and then sends that to the remote server and deletes the copy when done.
Need it done quickly no 1+ day no automated boring responses. Paying you to save me time not make me type out continuous explanations.