my project is getting bookings from database and show it on clock
1. clock will show bookings from DB for specific user by user-id
2. clock will show -by default- current date unless user choose from calendar
3. type : (CLOCK BORDER COLOR )
if type =1 , the border color will be : #a5507c
if type= 0 ,the border color will be : #e85ca5
4. any record in DB that its status =0 will not shown on clock ( select ALL Bookings from database where user-id = 105(for example) AND status = 1 )
5. clock style :
- make two borders , one for AM bookings and other for PM bookings
- add ( 30 ) between numbers on clock , because sum bookings will be like this : 09:00 PM - 10:30 PM
6. on mouse hover on clock colored border, the ALT will appear with booking time & event-name
7. Increase thickness of two borders for good looking.
• Do not write all code in one page, please write css code in css folder and include it in index, and so … .
• the clock is here
[login to view URL]
* Database, Bootstrap Template and Clock are all ready for use , you will do just some edits.
i will pay 10$ only no more and no less. so please don't bid if my budget doesn't fit you.
9 freelancers estão ofertando em média $20 para esse trabalho
Hi There! I have more than 8-year experience in this field. Would you please share more details about the project? I am really interested to work with you for long. Best Regards, Abhishek