This is just one project
I am no longer able to view my auto Google Adsense ads via mobile or desktop. However, I am still earning.
Jul 10, 2018 10:21
1. I own an online daily news site with up to 400,000 unique visitors per month and over 2 million page views a month. I signed up for Google Adsense around the 11th/12th of June 2018. I passed my threshold within 24 hours. I have not yet received my pin. It may arrive this week.
2. I started out with autoads. Majority of the autoads were showing in the article themselves. The longer the article, the more ads showing in the article, particularly on the desktop.
3. Violations? Last month they deducted 37 bucks, for fake traffic. (I dont click on my ads ever). However, I have a large bounce rate. Most viewers visit me via mobile. My site is hot for breaking news. Other violations? Certain contents which I deleted from my website. I have sent countless request reviews but its still showing that last enforcements were recent, and as I said, I have deleted all 9 offending articles from the page.
4. Only today I am now unable to view the ads via my mobile and desktop site. I checked it on someone else phone and I can view it, but not my own. Some folks can view it on mobile, some can't.
5. Note though, I had added three ads on my article pages on Sunday. I have since deleted them when I found this new issue because I was told that it can cause autoads to stop working.
I would like a second opinion besides that of my freelance local webmaster.