Modify the aMember Pro (v. 3.0.8) script. The work is mostly in the Control Panel, and one or two in the front end:
1. Modify the existing Payment Report: Instead of displaying the "userid" field, I want it to show "name" fields (first name, middle initial, last name)
2. Create a new report similar to the Payment Report (using same programming technique the existing report pages use i.e., using includes). This new report will be used for displaying membership expirations dates--who's in the 90-day, 60-day, 30 day, 15-day, and 7-day window.
3. Re-order the fields in the "Add User" and "Search Users" section.
4. Modify the existing "Coupons payments" section: Instead of displaying the "userid" field, I want it to show "name" fields (first name, middle initial, last name), just like #1.
5. Re-order display fields in signup page (front end)
6. Print selected fields from the member database to a pre-printed membership certificate. The entire certificate sheet is 14" long, and the certificate itself measures 8.5" x 11" on the sheet. The extra 3" at the bottom is divided into:
- A change of address form and
- A membership card.
The membership card portion, which is located at the lower right side, needs information printed.
The following data fields go in the certificate lines (start counting from the first blank line):
Line 1: Member's title and full name (first, middle, last)
Line 2: membership type
Line 3a: Date member joined
Line 3b: Month member joined
PM me for questions.