Article Manager &#8211; a website interface for writers to login and retrieve articles for editing. Once completed, writers may submit their work for review. Writers will be paid on a per article basis once their submissions are reviewed and approved by the administrator.
1) New user registration with email verification
2) Member login with lost password recovery
3) Article Queue - browse, search, sort, view, and select articles for editing
4) Article Manager - search, sort, view, edit and upload assigned articles
5) Profile manager - view and update member profile and payment settings
6) Revenue Reports - view pending payments and payment history
7) Message board - view and post messages (private messaging between members and editors)
*members must login to view articles and account settings
Backend Admin Features
1) Admin login with lost password recovery
2) User manager - search, sort, edit, add, delete user accounts
3) Editor manager - search, sort, edit, add, and assign access permissions to editor accounts
4) Article manager - search, sort, edit, add/remove articles
5) Queue manager - search, sort, edit, approve or deny pending submissions
6) Syndication Manager - search, sort, edit and publish completed articles
7) Message board - view and post messages for members
9) Payment manager - view, edit, and complete pending payments
Articles are uploaded by admin and abstracts can be viewed by writers. Once logged in, writers can select and download articles for editing. Articles are locked for 48 hours while writers work on editing. Once completed, writers can submit edited articles for approval. Submissions are pending until approved by an editor. Editors may approve or deny pending submissions, verify via Copyscape API, assign a rating on a scale of 1 to 10, and add a comment. If an article is approved by an editor it will be marked as completed and the writer's account credited. The writer&#8217;s rate of pay will be based on their overall performance rating, the number of completed articles, and the ratio of approved submissions. If an article is rejected it is sent back to the writer for a second pass. If an article is rejected for a second time it will be returned to the main queue, and the writer will not be credited with payment. Writers can request a payment via paypal once they have completed a minimum of 20 approved articles. Completed articles can be categorized, branded and syndicated by the administrator. Editors may only access features of the admin panel as permitted by their access level. Access levels are set by the administrator.
To be written in PHP/mySQL and templated using Smarty templates. Detailed specifications to be provided to winning bidder. Copyscape API must be integrated for article verification.