I would like to create a front-running bot based on the Binance Blockchain with different contracts address that I could enter (Metamask, Binance Chain).
The BOT would essentially:
- support the use of a node
- Send multiple transactions in the same block
- Scan the blockchain and find transactions based on certain criteria (pending on the block aka mempool).
- Front-run (specific trade volumes, slippage and gas price) transactions by placing a buy order on the same block at the same time by setting a higher gas price.
- Option to use the 1Inch router to bypass the max price inpact
- Sell immediately in the next block right after at the buy transaction on the front-ran block is completed.
- I would like this to be connected to a Metamask wallet.
- A simple UI for the bot where I can manage parameters such as : minimum amount of the trade, slippage tolerance, range or amount to put into trades for buy and sell orders, connection to the wallet, the token contract address (one or multiple contracts at the same time), gas price parameters.
- A dashboard with all the trades done and where other features can be controlled.
- I will prefer a developer with past experience in Solidity and delivering this kind of project on time.