I need a script/website where users can search for cheapest book online. SHOW ME OF A DEMO IF YOU HAVE.
Examples of similar sites are:
[url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]
I know there are many scripts out there. Please only bid if you have similar experience with a fully functional website to demo... thanks!
- Setup the merchants into the price comparison engine
- Provide documentation about how to add or remove stores (if possible);
- Grant ownership and copyrights for the scripts;
- The code and the entire engine MUST be fast and powerful enough to handle thousands of daily visitors.
-I also need the calculation of tax and shipping before the total price.
-User can buy the books by clicking on the link on the comparing result table.
I want the website visitor to be able to put the textbook title, author name, or ISBN number into a search field. The tool should be able to incorporate the textbook inventory from over 30 different online stores that sell books as seen from the above sites.
When the item is clicked on it should use a referral URL to direct to the website of the store chosen, and the link should open in a new window. It should operate like [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] as well.
I don't need a website designed, I just need the script written and created so that I can incorporate it into my own social networking website.
Before payment is issued I need to be able to test the script and have it pick up at least 50 different textbooks of my choosing.
This search script will need to function effectively in all 3.0+ versions of Internet Explorer, Netscape, and Mozilla.
Deliverables must meet the following requirements:
1) Complete and fully-functional working program as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).