I am looking for a website programmer well versed in Boonex Dolphin, PHP, CSS, Bootstrap and MySQL who can help troubleshoot and fix a few glitches on a site using Boonex Dolphin v7. I need clean, compliant, responsive coding. The site should look, respond and function logically and aesthetically on all browsers and devices.
1. Home page: Four buttons need to be set to direct to properly sorted and filtered landing pages (Currently pointing to the four incorrect pages.)
2. Login: Position login overlay window in center of screens so that it can be accessed on tablets and phones. (It currently loads on smart phones off screen where the user can’t access it.)
3. Categories pages: Alphabetized boxes on categories (A) video & (B) profile pages need to be spaced evenly within the columns they are in on all responsive devices
4. Browse pages: Reformat (A) video & (B) profile browse pages format to Boonex default format look (based on Video Favorites but showing 30 thumbnails per page.) and including the (C) sort and filter option bar from the redesigned pages.
5. Browse pages: Set so all recent videos in database show
6. Transfer site to permanent URL, ensuring all webpages contain the permanent URL not the test site URL web addresses
Will only consider programmers with credible reviews or references and a portfolio that includes proof of work on similar video sharing or social network web sites.