I have a simple php script that I need modified. These are the features that requested to be added to the current script. This is for a very small coffee shop that will not be growing much in the future, so unless you really think the best way to do this would be take the existing the framework and add a database. But, really I just want these things added in the easiest way possible. My other person I can't reach. If there are things that cannot be done without a database, let me know of any alternatives and/or the will be taken off the list. probably off the list. If the order number could be sent in the email as the exact time with the year month day hour min sec, that could be used for as a unique number....
[url removed, login to view]
1. $7.00 (delivery charge) added to the total of every emailed order
2. Add a comment box needs to be added for each box order located on the first screen of the order process, Put it in place of the last option for salt / pepper, which can be removed. name the new comment box "special instructions / box label"
3. confirmation email sent to user same as the one sent to orders.
4. upon submitting the order, please create a thank you page reviewing the order they just placed.
5. add a numerical counter to the orders and have the order number show up on the order / confirmation page and confirmation email, so it can be referenced later if needed.
6. If an order is not completed or filled out properly and you go back to fix that error, you have to fill out the entire order again which is a problem, and the info that was already filled out should be retained and just leave one(s) not filled out blank, so the user can see they missed it. Price that:
6b. And also price adding a error message by the one that was not filled out correctly to help the user find it.
7. adding modification ability to existing orders (like the orders you are reviewing, not previous orders), like on the 2nd to last page when reviewing the order, you can delete the order and add orders, but can that order that exists be modified? -------- I think that this is where the database would have to be so if there are any other ideas, please let me know.