I have set up a php auction site for someone at flogitspain.com. I have various little problems with it that I need help sorting out. They are as follows:
1. In the siteadmin area there is a section to add help topics. She has added 6 topics here but only 5 are showing on the home page of the site (bottom right of page)
2. Also within this help section she has added a topic 'FlogitSpain Terms & Conditions ' with quite a long write up. If you click on the corresponding title on the home page it just says 'No help available on that topic'. Also if you try to edit this part within help it comes up with a database error.
3. Wording on each auction which says 'auction ended' to be changed to 'auction ends'
4. Time to be changed throughout site to Spainish time (GMT +1)
5. When someone places an auction and goes to upload a photo, she would like it to say on the form the maximum size their photo should be, I'm not sure what this is but it does seem to reject very large images so it must be set somewhere to a limit.
That's about it for the moment. I need this done today so if you don't have time please don't bid. I am also looking for low bids on this one as these are bugs hence I am not getting paid for them. There should be more paid work from this client in the future though.