I want to build an email parser and corresponding database. This is how it will work:
1) I will create an email address and subscribe to 50+ newsletters
2) I might get 50-100 emails per day. I want to parse every link from these emails and put them in a database
3) The database will filter out a blacklist including social media links and everything that links to the sending domain from the email
4) The primary sort will be by the link. We will also store the different sources where the link appears (the different newsletters) as well as the total count of times the link has been found. It will also store the time of discovery.
5) The system will recognize similar links (some might include the / at the end of the URL, some might include www... etc)
I would like to login to the database and be able to sort by the different attributes, including time of discovery.
If you could do this, tell me two things: 1) Why you are qualified to do this and 2) your favorite color.
List your favorite color as the first word of your response.
55 freelancers estão ofertando em média $510 nesse trabalho
BLUE. I have read the detail. I am programmer myself . I am interested and offer you my services full working solution will be provided with the features as you want. your satisfaction is guaranteed. Thanks