The goal of the project is to create a monitoring system for servers used for purposes of
mining of cryptocurrencies. The system works in a web browser with the option of downloading
phone application. The website will be designed for mobile devices (RWD).
a. Statistics of the cores of graphics cards with a list of cards (filtering and searching for groups, cryptocurrencies and names),
b. A list of mining rigs "with problems" - each of them will have the identification of what problem
occurred. By clicking on the individual miner, you can go to the list of excavators having it "specified".
c. General financial statistics - Hashrate of mining rigs (extracted from mining program) , daily earnings in $, number of mining rigs.
d. What to mine, the most popular currencies. Download from external API.
e. List of recommended currencies (editable by administrators).
2. List of mining rigs:
a. mining rigs lists and 3 type of view:
- small view of one mining rig (more detailed),
- view of all mining rigs
- view of all unassigned mining rigs:
b. action to make:
- Sorting by columns in the list,
- Filtration after mining rig data,
- ability to mark many mining rigs (including groups - selecting all
rigs in the group) and collective action on them
- actions on a single rig - standard shares + checkbox "belongs to
belters group "
3. Group management, one excavator can belong to many groups.
4. Cryptocurrency address (public key) management.
5. Authorization and authentication mechanisms.
b. Registration + confirmation via e-mail address + validation of the password in terms
c. Remembering passwords by email
d. Creating a UIP (individual number for each user)
6. User panel with editing + additional options for the administrator (user suspension,
deleting the user, changing the password without confirmation).
7. User list - screen for administrator - browsing the list with the transition to the preview and
selection of individual actions.
8. Types of users and visibility in the portal.
a. administrator - he sees everything, no payment
b. standard user - monthly subscription required
c. user suspended due to lack of payment
d. user suspended by the administrator
e. user removed (only by flag)
f. premium user - may belong to the belters group
9. Email and SMS module.
a. sending emails with registration and password reminder,
b. mechanism for creating email templates and storing them with the option of filling out
placeholders, a mechanism that allows Belters to call, an appropriate query that will send you the right e-mails. Down the communication and the number of placeholders will be worked out.
c. SMS gateway - a similar principle of operation as with emails. We will use templates from
previous point. We have integration with external APIs.
11. Payment modules
a. paypal - monthly subscription
b. monthly subscription in cryptocurrencies
12. Adaptation to mobile screens .
13. List of mining rigs - screen for the administrator - needed for the new assignment functionality
rigs for another user.
14. Main website for login (one page).
29 freelancers estão ofertando em média $3882 para esse trabalho
Hi, Greetings!! We have huge experience of building UI of websites. Please chat with us so that we can discuss further Looking forward to your response Thanks & Regards, Subasini
Hello, I can do complete UI for your project , i have read your project details and interested to discuss on it, please message me so we can talk about it. Thank you.