Native Android App Dev outsourcing
I need to have a native Android App that students can log on and have classes accordingly, the class is carried on via third-party live streaming SDK that's provided ready-for-use.
Notice we have already a Joomla run site that works as the backend for this APP, handling creating class for students/teachers, also it has all the data such as user account ID etc. Therefore the App only presents the data from Joomla web end.
The main functions of the App include:
* Student ID logging on
- info correct, log on
- info incorrect, show tip
* Class Calendar that shows his/her classes, and JOIN via third-party live streaming SDK;
- Pending Class: class details, page cover, number of class, level, teacher name, time, date;
- Click JOIN and go to the virtual live streaming classroom;
* Class Calendar that shows his/her past classes and PLAY via an URL which is a recording.
- Ended Class: class details, page cover, number of class, level, teacher name, time, date;
- Click PLAY and go to the
* Student Profile, that shows teacher's feedback on his/her past classes
- Student picture, info; Class progress;
- Stars/scores in Pronunciation, Participation and Speaking;
- Written comments/feedback from teachers;
- log out
The UI PSD is already finished. I would expect this native app to be developed and tested in at most 2 week's time.
3 milestones:(A-30%, B-40%, C-30%)
A: Finish 80% of the API's & functions (log on, join class, play recording);
B: Polish and update according to 1st around feedback;
C: Update the 2nd around feedback, and source code transfer.
28 freelancers estão ofertando em média ￥12093 para esse trabalho
Professional mobile app developer is here. I am top 10 mobile developer on Freelancer.com. I checked your specs in detail and I am very interested. Please contact me with details. Thanks
Dear Sir! I make Native Android App ++ This is my job. I'm ready to begin now. Pm for me. Please check my reviews and profile https://www.freelancer.com/u/ProfSoftStudio.html