The website is intended to serve as a platform that connects between service seekers “Consumes” contractors and service providers “Businesses”.
• Create a profile and choose among products.
• Each product has a list of unique questions that should be created in a sequence format. “Excel attached” will display all products and the following questions. Approximately, there are 4 major products, each with a 5 to 10 option. Each option with unique sequence questions.
• At the end of the questionnaire, customers must fill their contact information. Phone, Address, and Email.
• There must be a validation method to validate customer's contact information like, a unique code that is sent to his/her mobile or to the email.
• Consumers can make reviews and rate business entities.
• The consumer can attach supporting documents.
• Create a profile: they can list all their legal information like license numbers.
• They can list pictures of their previous projects.
• They must list their availability and specialization.
• Their interest in what jobs they would like to perform.
• Their interest to cover specific geographical areas.
• Business review and rating can be seen next on the business profile.
• The business should assign their monthly budget for the business lead.
Market and payment method:
• Once consumers choose their product and fill their contact information and their ordered is processed “verified”, it will be saved in the market under “Business Lea List”
• All Business Lead order should have 5 spots only and that should be visible for Businesses, and how many spots left.
• Business Lead price should also be visible for each order. As there are
• The business lead list will only be visible to Businesses with the same specialization only.
• Business can choose what lead they choose and contact the Consumer.
• Once Businesses choose the business lead they like, the amount should be deducted from the Businesses.
• Businesses can submit their business visas or pay in advance a lump sum amount that they can use their credit for business leads.
Phase 2: (Should start 3 to 6 months after the end of phase 1)
• Matching between consumer orders and businesses can be done more professionally though a unique matching method that will consider matching: specialization, experience, similar project, rating, and availability.
• A WordPress blog for the website
• Homeowner resource center that will display the article, inspirations, and short educational videos.
• Database that will put together all consumers and business info.
• Customer management system and email newsletter.
Phase 3: (3 months after phase 2).
• Phone Application with all similar features.
• Please submit offers for each phase separately.
• Please indicate exactly all proposed technical features and programming language.
The website Must be in Arabic and English. Arabic is the primary language of the site.
107 freelancers estão ofertando em média $7280 para esse trabalho
Hi There, Hope you doing well. We are much expertise group of iOS, Android, Website developers and Designers. We will develop your website as you need. Let’s discuss in detail then will start work on it. Thanks.