Hello, I need to build a website for selling photographer photosets and videomakers videos.
Photographers or videomaker create an account and upload photosets or videos. When a user buy the photoset the photographer or videomaker receive che money in his account without the website fees. When he reach the minimum payout he can escrow the payment with paypal or stripe. The upload process needs to be "very" easy. Photographers and videomakers need to be approved from Administrator before they can uploads contents. After approvation they can see all contents inside the website. The registration is free.
Users must buy to see the photosets and videos with paypal or stripe and they can see that for ever. After the login access if he buy a photoset or video he can see these content. If he want to see another photoset or video, he need also to buy it. The registration is free.
Administrator need to have a dashboard where he can approve / delete / edit the submitted photosets or videos, approve / delete / edit users, photographers and videomakers, see how much photographers and videomakers gains, approve the escrow for photographers and videomakers, transfer the fees from photosets and videos with paypal or stripe.
People who are not buy the photosets or videos can see only 5 preview photos and 10 second of videos. The other contents will be obscurated. So they need to pay to see all content.
All contents need to remains inside the website. Users can't download anything.
- Home page with the recent photosets or videos in a grid or vertical layout.
- Login page for users, photographers, videomakers and administrator.
- Dashboard for users, photographers, videomakers and administrator. (Every dashboard will be different, because users have the list of buyed set, photographers and videomakers have the upload and edit system of the photosets and videos, administrator have the complete control of the website).
- The section photographers (a grid or list with all photographers organized by name, date etc..)
- The section videomakers (a grid or list with all photographers organized by name, date etc..)
- The page of single photoset or video where if a user is not registered and not buy a photoset or video, he can see only the previews.
- The page register with the choose if people are photographer, videomaker or a user.
The programming language:
- Php + MySql
- Html (Html5 is a must)
- Bootstrap for styling
- API integrations with paypal and stripe
- A notification system where users, photographers and videomakers confirm their registration.
- A notification system when users receive update status like "you have buyed a photosets or videos", photographers or videomakers receive an update status like "you have selling a photosets or videos", administrator receive an update when users buy a photosets or videos.
- I don't need a CMS like wordpress, drupal, joomla but i need a 100% compiled new website.
- All code source sections need to be commented for future updates.
- I don't need a 100% complete design because I can do it myself. I need the complete coding structure without graphic elements.
- I'm a web designer and developer so I know what are you doing; I can't do this work because I'm very busy at the moment.
- At the end of this work I need all the source files.
- I need to see the status of project in every time. So I suggest to use a hosting for test and share a link where I can see how the website works in frontend and backend (Dashboards for users, photographers, videomakers, administrators).
- I can give you all informations you need during your work.
- I pay you the final milestone if the website 100% works.
- I need this work complete in max 10 days.
- If you are an amateur developer please don't bid. I don't need to lost my time and your time.
If you have any questions feel free to ask me.
62 freelancers estão ofertando em média €605 para esse trabalho
Hello, I have read what you exactly need. I have a great expertise in Bootstrap, HTML, MySQL, PHP, Website Design . Please feel free to ping me anytime so we can discuss budget and timeline. Thank you.