In summary, we want to use it to create quality assurance quiz/survey with scoring and let it generate pdf and charts. The eforms plugin will generate the relevant quiz report ( pdf ) and have the ability to present the scoring by charts too.
For this project, we will purchase the eforms plugin and charts/graphs plugin.
1) we need to create a NORMAL user & COMPANY user logon (e.g. NAME, CONTACT, email address)
2) we need admin to create a list of job sites (e.g. ABC Building Second Floor Canteen) assigned to each COMPANY
3) admin will assign which NORMAL user to the COMPANY (which in turn link to job sites)
4) admin will create the QUIZ/SURVEY with scoring (using eforms plugin)
5) when NORMAL user logon (we need to capture the date/time created , geolocation), he will pick the COMPANY assigned to him and select a list of QUIZ/SURVEY ( already done in eforms)
also select a predefined list of job site
6) NORMAL user go thru the quiz/survey and finished it, then generate pdf
7) COMPANY user will logon ( only can see their own QUIZ/SURVEY ) DASHBOARD - overview summary e.g. by date range, by job site, by quiz. The overview summary will be shown as charts/graphs ( we can buy the plugin for it) also able to print the charts ( if the plugin allows it )