An existing PHP project needs a couple of bug fixes and some new implementations:
3 levels: Master, Admin, User exist. Master allows the creation of a "community". Admin adminisiters the community created, and a user can log into a community and access the content and modify profile.
Under Master Admin:
1. bug which causes the incorrect community ID number to be placed in the Admin's record of the database.
2. Need to remove a link from the main menu and replace it with a link to another (already existing) script.
3. A couple of simple text changes
4. Change two fields on the community creation form from text to hidden (type=text to type-hidden)
5. Add a field of "Max number of rooms"
6. Add a field of "Company Name"
7. Add a field of "Company URL"
8. Add a selectbox of "Allow to be altered".
9. add these fields to the edit script of a community so they can be altered by master admin.
Item 5 above needs to be used in altering admin scripts so that they cannot create more rooms than permitted.
Items 6,7,8 are used in on the community page and shown in the footer. If item 8 is selected for the community, then the admin of the community can alter these fields in the admin panel of the community. If not, the admin cannot change them.
1. Add "Send Email" as a menu item. (the script to send email already exists, but may have a bug. See #2 below)
2. Cofirm and fix bug of email send script which apparently sends email to EVERYONE in the system, rather than just those in the community.
3. Alter the community profile script to allow admins to alter the company name and URL PROVIDED they have been given permission to do so in number 8 of Master Admin above.
4. Add a number of fields to the room creation and room edit scripts. All of these fields already exist in the database, but also need to be "synchronized" with our conference database using our proprietary API function. The function already exists in the includes file, and so it is just a matter of adding the correct parameters and values to the function string.
alter footer to display the company name as a link to the URL as configured in the community admin panel.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $216 for this job
I would appreciate your business and a opportunity to work on your project. Will complete the project to your satisfaction. Thank you for your time.
Hello Sr, i can do it, i work with comunity sistems and [url removed, login to view] you have any question no doubt to asking me in the PM. Atte Shadow-Developments
Hi, I am expert in php web development. I have completed many projects in php which includes eCommerce website, community websites etc. I can be able to complete it with quality and on time. Kind Regards,