I need some functionality that will be added to a larger project. I need the abiltiy to upload all image files in a specified directory on the client's Windows system's HD to the Linux web host server. (This will likely require a java applet)
1. the directory name is constant and part of the configuration data stored in the database
2. the end user should be able to click a button in his/her browser and all image files in the default directory will be uploaded
3. The images should be proportionally re-sized to fit maximum height, width and size limits specified in the database
4. Inserts need to be made into the database to capture the image file names and an image's association to a slideshow (the slideshow_id will be passed by the form with the button - the form will be provided.)
Create database script with test data will be provided. The main project is done with php and the PEAR extention library, specifically these packages:
1. DB Database Abstraction Layer
2. HTML_QuickForm The PEAR::HTML_QuickForm package provides methods for creating, validating, processing HTML forms.
Please ask if you have additional questions. This should be a quick and easy project for an experienced php programmer.