I’m new to Joomla and would like to set up a Community Portal for my Church using a CMS. Need a website that looks professional. Template liked: JoomlArt Regulus template (simple). I currently use Godaddy.Com.
Need the following:
* News Content, Polls, Blog
* Calendar — Thyme Calendar - the calendar will display 10-15 events per month and is expected to be a central feature of the new website. The top page will show the next three (3) upcoming events in teaser format with a click-through to an event details page.
* Directory - Mosets Tree
* Classifieds - open to recommendations on what to use
* AdBrite Ad module
* Community Builder Component (i think)
* iJoomla Magazine Component (not sure i need initially)
* Marketplace - VirtueMart Shopping Cart - church members will sell their items on the page
* Possible chat module
* Clear instructions on how I update the site.
* Pages: About, Local News, Directory, Classifieds,
Events, Helpful Resources (Links), Blogs, Shop
If you are not dependable and professional please do not reply. Will need to be accessible and communicative. I’m located in the US, prefer local but open to all others. Looking for someone to work with on an ongoing basis as this is only Phase I. We have a big Church Conference coming up Septempber 1, 2007. I would like to have the site ready if possible - or at least a framework.
* Template Design & Development needed (something similar to the template mentioned)
* Classifieds software to be integrated - 68Classifieds.Com
* Moset Tree Directory to be set up very similar to Joomla Cyber Community Directory