Looking for someone to build a custom CMS for a website. Frontend design is already complete in HTML, CSS. Each of the below sections is already laid out for both the frontend and the backend, although we are fairly flexible on the backend layout, just as long as it is easy to navigate. We just need an easy to navigate backend CMS that allows for site administrators to :
1. add/edit/delete pages via TinyMCE editor,
2. sort subpages within a navigation tree.
3. upload images into a gallery,
4. upload mp3s.
5. search bar on the frontend, should be connected with sitewide content
6. bookstore - includes addtocart capabilities, shipping, customer logging, mailto receipt to customer & to admin, ability to add product through backend with a thumbnail, large image, and product description, and meta tags.
7. google map connectivity - there are two locations that will require googlemap api on the frontend
8. a calendar module that allows the administrator to create new events to display on a frontend calendar.