I have a stalled (90% complete) Amazon Web Services project that needs some finishing touches. The project does not buy or sell anything. The front end registers the user then presents 10 image files located on a parallel site. The user examines each image twice and gives a response (PreTest and PostTest sessions). A backend database collects the user, responses and time interval for each assessment.
1 week would be the target deadline. The developer can login to my AWS account and look over the existing code. All will be clear.
The site was already functioning correctly, and just needs an expert to make final tweaks.
1. User registers on the site
2. users is presented with 10 thumbnail images to examine in PreTest mode.
3. User answers test questions for each image.
4. User re-examines the image files using my app on their mobile device- as an assistant.
5. Backend database collects test answers and time interval between opening and closing each image.
6. User must be able to login and out over time to complete the study
7. a mechanism is needed to help the user keep track of what images have been examined and those that are pending examination.