It requires the creation of a system that allows to load products on prestashop v1.6 or v1.7.
The system will have to import a CSV file in ebay format, process it according to the specifications below, and generate one or more prestashop CSV files.
For the realization of this system, it should be noted that:
- CSV files will be of different brands (maximum number of products per 80,000 brand), allowing for splitting large files.
- You will have to generate for each brand: FILE CSV CATEGORIES, FILE CSV ATTRIBUTES, FILE CSV PRODUCTS.
- The names of the prestashop categories should be generated by their respective ebay IDs.
- The product description loaded in prestashop will need to be parsed with the one contained in the csv ebay file.
- For each product, attributes / combinations should be generated for: Brand Motorcycle, Motorcycle Model, Motorcycle Year. (For layered filtering)
- Possibility to enter Alias to change the category name and / or subcategory.
- Possibility to select the starting level of the category to eliminate the generic father's categories.
- Link the data extracted from the Item Specifics ebay to the following Prestashop fields:
MPN: Item Code / TAG Reference
EAN: EAN product
Brand: Brand Product / Brand
Attached is the .csv file in ebay format.
71 freelancers are bidding on average €530 for this job
PAY WHEN YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH MY WORK. I have checked and I am strongly confident to do this project and get it done exactly your needs. Regards, Trong Nguyen