Find Jobs
Hire Freelancers

Core PHP Developer to Complete Project - ONLY FREELANCERS

₹10000-20000 INR

Fechado
Publicado há aproximadamente 2 meses

₹10000-20000 INR

Pago na entrega
I currently have a Core PHP project which is 40% complete, and I need a skilled PHP Developer to help finish the remaining 60%. Here's what needs to be done: Key Tasks: - User Registration and Login functionality - Database integration - Payment Gateway integration - Implementing user roles and permissions User Roles: - Admin: Full access and control over the system. - Editor: Limited access, can make changes to content. - Viewer: Can only view and read content, cannot make changes. Ideal Skills & Experience: - Profound knowledge in Core PHP - Experience in developing and integrating user registration and login systems - Strong background with databases and payment gateways - Expertise in implementing different user roles and permission systems. Don't apply if you don't have a solid experience with these technologies and tasks, as making them work together is crucial for my project.
ID do Projeto: 37824220

Sobre o projeto

40 propostas
Projeto remoto
Ativo há 14 dias

Quer ganhar algum dinheiro?

Benefícios de ofertar no Freelancer

Defina seu orçamento e seu prazo
Seja pago pelo seu trabalho
Descreva sua proposta
É grátis para se inscrever e fazer ofertas em trabalhos

Sobre o cliente

Bandeira do(a) INDIA
Leander, India
5,0
2
Método de pagamento verificado
Membro desde abr. 25, 2019

Verificação do Cliente

Obrigado! Te enviamos um link por e-mail para que você possa reivindicar seu crédito gratuito.
Algo deu errado ao enviar seu e-mail. Por favor, tente novamente.
Usuários Registrados Total de Trabalhos Publicados
Freelancer ® is a registered Trademark of Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)
Copyright © 2024 Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)
Carregando pré-visualização
Permissão concedida para Geolocalização.
Sua sessão expirou e você foi desconectado. Por favor, faça login novamente.