We have CRELoaded installed with a template and some modifications done. Now we need an expert to make the following changes:
1) “Order Status” infobox that can be enabled on left or right column:
Refer to the “Where is my order” infobox on the right column of http://www.ige.com.
After customers type in their email address and order number, and click “Login/Find your order”, they will be leaded to the “Order Information” page ([url removed, login to view]) with order status and comments on it.
2) Add 5 text fields to "Payment Information" page as required information for check-out. These fields don’t need to be added into the database. All 5 fields of information will be appended to order and included in order page. They will be included in the email sent to store owner (SEND_EXTRA_ORDER_EMAILS_TO), but not in the order notification email to customer.
3) Custom Quote Generator (pls see the reference below). This generator can be added under a sub-category, or added on a product detail page. Please refer to:
Ref 1: [url removed, login to view];lvl_type=1 (the “Custom Quote - Use the following section to generate a custom leveling quote” table)
Ref 2: [url removed, login to view]
4) Make a highlight bar for the payment method (for example: the row of “PayPal ----- the radio button”) on the [url removed, login to view] page.
5) Install and test the following contributions, and make them work:
Unique Order Number (yymmdd-hhmmss (12 DIGITS))
[url removed, login to view],4732
DHTML – vertical fly-out menu
[url removed, login to view],4228 or
[url removed, login to view]
Freelancer must know how to install the contributions and make the changes to make the store work with all languages and other contributions. Payment will be given in full once project is completed and fully tested (payment escrow option is available).
Our store is not in production yet. However, we require all change records.
We are looking for a long term relationship. We do have Phase II for this web site and other upcoming projects. For the future, we would like to have you as our second-line support.
Site address and detail project document are available by request.