Web Development Business looking for Programmer to make some basic adjustments to a E-Commerce System using Creloaded Pro B2b version 6.2
The requirements are simple, final and well documented so this should be a quick task.
Project Requirements and Specifications
1. Content Manager - Need import Graphic Button to show in the WYSIWYG editor throughout the administration system, eg when updating front page.
2. Articles Manager - Cross-Sell Articles section getting error on line 45 when adding new article, please remove error
3. Printer Friendly Format - Need printer friendly format on the articles section. All this will be is a simple print button that pops up when clicked. (You will notice articles has has been renamed to recipes in this system)
4. Products Admin - We are after a simple little update button copied exaclty like at the bottom the screen just to make price adjustments easier so dont need to scroll down the screen
5. Quantity Price Breaks - This system is included in the Pro B2B system, we want the main site not be using this system so there is only 1 pricing here. Trouble we have had is that when change pricing it doesnt flow across the quantity price breaks causing pricing to show stuff like 28.80 - 31.80 when there really is only 1 price. Please adjust so we are only using 1 price.
Client Deliverables and Communication
- A single point of contact will be provided to communicate with the chosen vendor
- All communication will be made via email.
- Hosting details ready to go for programmer to log straight in and make changes to system.
Estimated Project Duration
The project will be awarded before 12:00pm tonight EST and is to be completed within 2 days of being awarded to winning bid.
Instructions and Basis for Award of Job
Bids should include the name and contact information of person to be contacted for clarification of bid if needed. Bidders must have previous experience in the Creloaded System.