We are developing a new Web site for a local health care facility. The new site will be static and be developed by us in-house, but we are looking for a freelancer(s) to develop some of the more technical aspects of the site. They are as follows:
• Schedule an Appointment – Ability for registered patients to schedule their next appointment online. Accounts are free; however patients must login in order to schedule appointments.
• Online Gift Shop – An online store where family and friends can order gifts for patients admitted at the facility. All purchases are delivered to patient rooms. Must have ability to process payment “real-time” using client’s merchant account.
• Birthplace – An online gallery featuring birth announcements with baby name and photo, plus stats such as height, weight, time of birth, and date of birth.
• Contributions – Ability to make a “secure” donation online. Must have ability to process payment “real-time” using client’s merchant account.
• E-greetings – Ability to send an E-greeting to patients admitted at the facility. A volunteer will then deliver the e-Greeting to the friend or family member.
• Message Boards – An area of the site where users can view or post threads to various health-related forums.
• Telephone Directory – An online telephone directory sorted by department.
• Patient Pulse – Ability for patients to create their own personal Home page.
• Job Search – A searchable online database of available job opportunities with the ability to apply online.
• Find a Doctor - An online database of doctors searchable by last name, city, and/or specialty.
58 freelancers are bidding on average $2590 for this job