We can provide you login access details to the old system to understand better its functionality before providing us with a quote.
This new system needs to be very secure and compatible with mobile / tablet devices and all major browsers. We are looking for someone with good ideas on what would be the best way to set this up properly. Code must be well documented so we can understand how its working.
We can provide root access to a standalone virtual server running Debian 9 as the development platform. We will install and populate a MySQL database with sample data on this server for you to test against.
You would need to work with us during the development process asking questions to get each section of the customer portal correct.
This posting is for a subsection of our new customer panel. When completed we should be able to provide further similar projects to complete these other sections.
The old customer panel has a section for customers to view the latest call records and download the latest calls detail records as a CSV file. The New layout we have managed to get the call records appearing but need the following built / finished for us.
* Improve the look and layout of this page
* When someone clicks on the actions button (or the blue arrow to the right) of each record it needs to show more details like the old customer panel shown above. The could be a modal window?
* The details of each call has two viewing modes. Normal customers and Administrator (Nehos staff). Administrator mode can see much more information than what a customer can. At the moment we use $_SESSION['userData']['adminLogin'] = 1 to tell the code if its an administrator viewing the page or not. So the code needs to be able to hide certain data if this is not set.
* We need to be able to use the search box at the top right to look for a particular call. (not working).
* The Disposition drop down should show only call records of that type. (not working).
* The Call Type menu is currently working showing call types of inbound/outbound etc.
* We need a section where CDR records shown can be exported as a CSV or excel file.
The Keen project folder should show you many different tools (i.e calendar items), layouts etc to build into this project.
I have attached a PDF file showing screen shots of the old and new panels as well as current source code as a ZIP file.
Please provide us with a quote on the time and $ to complete this section of the project?
61 freelancers estão ofertando em média $19/hora para esse trabalho
Hi there, I'm Senior Web Developer. I am really interested to work for you. Let's discuss with me. I will provide you my previous work samples. Thanks