We seek qualified bidders to bid to customize and deploy a very well-known Open Source CRM System (with Customer Portal) on PHP/MySQL platform into an ASP-model. Scopes are as follow:
1. Create a System Administrative Feature
- Billing function to customers signing up for our ASP service
- Secure content management interface to setup the site
- Setup price rates to charge customers who use this service
- Allows off-line payment mode (via purchase orders etc)
- Allows online payment mode (Paypal, 2CO or equiv payment gateway)
- Manage ASP functions and menu access for customers
- Manage users (registration, password & forget-password)
- Manage customers (add, approve, suspend, edit & delete listings)
- Send news updates to all/selected customers or users
- Add rotating news informing users of new developments.
- User management auto-creates a MySQL-DB for signed-up customers
- Track subscription status of clients (report expiring a/c etc)
- Auto-reminders 30/15/3 days prior to expiry (service disruption)
2. Create a Customer Administrative Feature
- Create/edit/delete company users within their plans
- Upgrade/downgrade their own plans
- Check their billings status from us (their ASP provider)
- Customer Admin can view all CRM records in their company
- Each CRM user can create as many records as required.
- Each CRM user can only access their own records.
- All users can access/change their password anytime.
3. Modify the CRM application architecture
- Run CRM in an application server
- The MySQL DB can deploy in any servers in various locations.
4. Each clients should have their own login URL
- For example: [url removed, login to view], where
- "customer" = Client_ID and [url removed, login to view] = our application URL
5. Add about 10 other reports to the existing system.
6. Some design (look-&-feel) modifications to the user interface.
7. Add-on to bid, please specify your Annual Maintenance Fee
- coverage for software maintenance
- please advise what other scopes that fee covers
As we expect the number of coders to be many, assessment of your bids will be based on:
a. Your ability to understand our needs and
b. Add value to our model and propose better implementation idea
c. Competitiveness of your bid