Please read the requiremnets carefully before bidding. Only serious bidders please.
The current website is www.cast.uk.com. It is a static website. We now need this updated to a database driven website that does a number of things.
For you to be able to develop this website successfully, you need to briefly understand how CAST, as a company works, therefore how the website will work.
About the Company
CAST is a security firm that provides a number of different training courses and exams in the security industry, such as SIA approved guarding qualification, security management training etc.
CAST also has franchises and other corporate members and agents are treated as partners to cast.
On the website we now want, it should be able to do the following things.
New Website Requirements
Once you have read these requirements you can see an almost complete version of what we want at the link provided below. You will be sent a png image of the front end look to the site.
The new website will essentially have 2 different sections. A front end - which everyone can view and a backend – which is of course the admin section.
The front end will have –
1. all the standard static pages like about us, contact us etc.
2. A section that displays the latest training courses available (these can be changed and updated from the admin in the backend)
3. a section that displays the latest news (the latest news can be updated and changed by the admin from the backend)
4. a section for people to login or register as
a. a student
b. a partner
c. as another admin
5. A section to display latest available jobs (that can be managed and updated in the back end)
The back end will have –
1. add, edit, delete, view, search Students
2. add, edit, delete, view, search Courses offered
3. add, edit, delete, view, search Partners
4. add, edit, delete, view, search Exams offered
5. Keep a record of exam schedules, and exams taken by students and whether they failed or passed etc
6. add, edit, delete, view, search job vacancies
7. view all the job applications that have been made.
8. add, edit, delete, view. search a list of centres that offer courses, the dates of the courses and exam dates and available placezs.
9. add, edit, delete, view course bookings that have taken place.
10. a section that keep tracks of the payments that have been made, for what course and how much etc.
That is a brief overview of what is required. There will obviously be other small bits and pieces here and there but that is basically the large portion of it. To get a better idea of what we are after, take a look at
[url removed, login to view]
that is what the front end will be similar to. The backend will be similar to
[url removed, login to view] (username is “user” and password is “passw”). Have browse round the admin section here and feel free to use it. This is the sort of system we are after (although there is no need to use the ajax We want it as simple as possible but it needs to do all the things we want it to do).
Plz remember this site needs to be done using CSS for the layout (we will send you a screenshot of how the layout should be for back end and front end) and PHPMySQL.
I have gone through all the requirements... All the pages will be CSS based with W3C validations... The dynamic section will be user friendly and fulfill the requirements.... Thanks, Vishal