I posted this project a while ago but the developer who signed up didn't finish it and has since disappeared. I need someone to put together a script that can retrieve the database at [url removed, login to view] It's a public database of court decisions in Austria, and I would like to save all decisions from 1990 to the present on a hard disk. It's less data than it sounds - given Austria's size as a country.
The application should do the following:
1. Retrieve the text of each decision and save it in public_html/.
2. Both checkboxes should be selected.
3. "Datum von" and "bis" are the start and end dates, respectively. The application shoudl prompt the user to specify these dates before conducting a search.
4. The rest of the fields should be left blank.
5. I'd like the application to save the decisions by year (1990, 1991, 1992, etc.) and within each year to sort them into two folders - RS and TE (depending on the first two letters of the name of each decision). Only the frame containing the decision text should be saved.
18 freelancers estão ofertando em média $239 para esse trabalho
Dear Sirs, we are confident that we can satisfy all your requirements. The price is not final, it can be discussed in case you accept our bid. Please, check you PMB for details. Thanks.