I want to develop a marketplace search engine that will produce 'search results' from the scrapping and mining of data from different types of marketplaces concurrently.
When you use the search engine to search for any product or services, my marketplace search engine will mine relevant search results from different types of marketplaces to produce its search results.
The search results produced will not be linked back to the sites from which they were sourced.
The external links to the source marketplaces will be removed and replaced by my site's internal links.
The search results generated will automatically become part of the listings of our marketplace search engine.
If a user clicks on the order or 'add to cart' button on any of the products or services listed in the search results, the person will be redirected to our site's order form or shopping cart.
Can you do this?
If you can do this, bid by answering the questions below:
Bid by answering the questions below:
1. Have you visited [login to view URL] and tested it to understand how it works?
2. Can you explain what you understand by this project?
3. Can you state at least three relevant projects that you have done before?
4. How quickly can you complete this task?
5. What is your fee to complete the work?