Trabalho Não Encontrado

Desculpe, não conseguimos encontrar o trabalho que você estava procurando.

Encontre os trabalhos mais recentes aqui:

Mobile Game Marketing 6 dias left
VERIFICADO

We need a marketing specialist to make marketing campaigns to increase real and high quality users of our Game on Google Play Store. We will hire for long time but we need a proof of his work before starting to be ensure of his professionality and high quality users will be engaged with our app.

$30 - $250
$30 - $250
0 ofertas

We already have the website built by WordPress, need someone to mend the mobile version for us.

$22 - $182
$22 - $182
0 ofertas
build me a website 6 dias left
VERIFICADO

create website for my new setup company.

$190 (Avg Bid)
$190 Média
19 ofertas

Hello We need an Delphi exe or service whose function will be load a text file into SQLlite or MySQL Database Notes: 1. Separators are not the same for each column in the txt file Row Example: 03/05/2020$H14:17:57$Vexcel$T--$EPC$Upablo$R[fazer login para ver a URL]$[fazer login para ver a URL] These Will be the columns at the Table: FECHA -> The value before $H separator HORA -> The v...

$170 (Avg Bid)
$170 Média
11 ofertas

Write an essay (1000 words, including references and bibliography) about the European Green deal as a challenge facing the European Union. by May 29, 2:00am PST.

$23 (Avg Bid)
$23 Média
9 ofertas

Sorts BST BFS DFS and other topics

$30 (Avg Bid)
$30 Média
3 ofertas

I am a start-up company. I have a website which is awful and I do not like it at all. You can check - [fazer login para ver a URL]

$227 (Avg Bid)
$227 Média
4 ofertas

Hello sir This is my next design it is a similar logo design but I added some adjust Thanks Regards

$306 (Avg Bid)
$306 Média
10 ofertas

looking for a SMART guy/girl. you will need to test and "play" on my platform and write TIPS and suggestions to drive users. you will spend 60% around my app to understand how it works and asking me questions. after that (for the other 40%) you will write tips/FAQs following some instructions I will provide you.

$140 (Avg Bid)
$140 Média
1 ofertas
Blog page build 6 dias left

Looking for WordPress professional with knowledge of DIVI Elegant Themes and Sassy Social Share plugin to build out blog page per the attached document.

$157 (Avg Bid)
$157 Média
15 ofertas