Hello we are looking to build a web based program, that will be designed to run on tablets and smartphones. We chose web apps to avoid having to continuously develop new editions for the app stores, however if you feel an app would better suit our purposes please present an explanation of why.
Please take a look at the applications developed by the following companies as we'd like to emulate them with a few adjustments.
- Primary features from sample applications plus
- ability to bookmark URL to cellphone/tablet
- Multi-language support
-- Users first step is language selection- Primary languages are English, then Spanish, then others....
- Location selection
-- Users can select : Mobile or Clinic
-- The clinic, can self select by phone GPS, or user can select location from drop down list
- Users are added to a queue once they choose to see a physician
-- If they choose a physical clinic the program can assign a vacant exam room, when it is their turn to consult with the Dr.
-- While users wait, answer pre-consultation questions
- Countdown timer to approximate beginning of consultation- optionally enabled by admin
- ability to send automated messages based on symptom selection, and /or based on time
-- ability to send messages to user every x-y minutes to check if they need a,b,c,d, e, or anything else
--- in pain? n y- need pain meds
--- nauseous? n y- need barf bag?
- system ensures that clinic consultation rooms are filled with patients according to queue at clinic
- patient/physician visit conclusion- ask survey questions mixed with necessary questions
-- i.e. Would you like your prescription sent to your pharmacy of record?
-- On a scale of 1-10 how helpful was your consultation?
-- Would you like to schedule a follow up visit?
-- On a scale of 1-10 how clean was your exam time?
-- Do you feel your consultation was efficient?
-- On a scalel of 1-10 how would you rate your experience?
- Staff confirm exam room clean and ready for next patient
Because this is a healthcare application- security, confidentiality, speed, database design, and ease of use will be highly important.
I will only respond to submissions with the following information only:
Do you have experience developing secured healthcare applications?
How long would you estimate it would take before a phase 1 beta edition could be launched?
What should the estimated budget be?
What would the approximated monthly maintenance costs be ?