This will be an unusually difficult project, please only respond if you can accomplish the following:
1) We want to create entirely new hypertext icons that users can drop into pages where everyone else can see them, that each do different things. For example the "question token" lets you drop a question and rate answers. We anticipate people will eventually think up all kinds of ideas for new tokens but for now we just need you to help us create about 5.
2) We want users to be able to create new layers to posts. This way once a citizen posts about a potential solution, scientists and other experts can create a new layer of that post for people in their own field. This way it'll be easier for specialist to collaborate, with experts in and out of their own fields, and with entire communities. If experts come up with anything important on their layer they post about it on the public layer, which everyone sees by default. -and is expected to be written in plain English *Bonus points if you can help us set up an effective translator*
3) We want user accounts to include space for users to list all items and services they have, and want. We also want them to be able to search for posts from other people.
4) We're also going to need this to be smart phone friendly. We've already drawn up plans for the layout and features in terms of laptop experience, but we haven't yet done so for smart phones. It might be a challenge fitting all this into such a little screen effectively but clearly smart phone friendliness is in demand.
5) We also want this to be a platform for app builders. We need you to organize the code and permissions so that app builders will be able to transform their own ideas for how people can network, into apps, and users can be free to turn apps on and off knowing they'll always be tapping into the same database. -That they're voting with everyone else in their city or other area, and when they post that they have or want an item or service, regardless of app, everyone else can see their post.
6) We want you to help us set up a 'time bank'. -Which if you didn't know basically means people with time credits post tasks they'd like done, and when someone contacts them and does the task, they get time credit, so they can post for help with things. Time credits also give app developers more to work with, as well as our promoters, (we plan to incorporate blockchain technology, which might also help us catch the interest of the Blockchain community, which is international, full of early adopters (and devs), and has money. We definitely need you to have the ability to make it so time credits are linked to a blockchain.).
7) Certain features will require users have 'second tier' security. Everyone'll be free to view posts, but editing them or writing in general will require they at least sign in with Facebook, (first tier). We plan on reserving second tier security for activity that's more sensitive to user abuse, such as doing business, trading time credits, or voting.
8) We want users to have 'walls', like they do on Facebook, except with 'funny', 'interesting' and other tags they can turn on or off.
9) We're also going to need the site to look sharp. We need people to get the right impression so they'll help us spread our network.
Ideally we'd also be like Gmail, where people with slower connections can choose to load in HTML mode.
--- Explaining why and how you can do these things in your response will drastically increase your odds of being selected.
If our website is as successful as we think it'll be, we may be able offer steady positions too. We actually see that being fairly likely considering Wikipedia's been a huge success, and as useful as that's been it's really only a wiki for descriptions of things. A wiki for all solutions to all problems, (physical or conceptual), could well prove to be extremely useful.
Demo @ [login to view URL]
25 freelancers estão ofertando em média $2060 para esse trabalho
Hello there, Hope you are doing great! As per discussion on FB and Skype lets discussed in detailed and move forward from here. Looking forward to working with you soon.