Objetive: Make dinamic a HTML5 page with PHP (5.5.38) and MySQL(10.0.36-MariaDB).
I have a home one page HTML5, CCS3. We use to publush news, info, events, and selfservice.
Actually, the page is hardcoded bat not dinamicaly. I have in MySQL DB tables with the info to make dinamic this home. But i don´t have time. I'm father of two, 4 and 1 year, and they make my crazy. :)
I like convert this page to:
1. Read 3 future events from a MySQL table, and build the inscrption sección.
2. This sección have a posibility of include n aditional pdf files or links for any event.
2.a. For this, we need a admin page.
3. Read past events, and list it in the past event seccion. Include the posiblility of include n adicional pdf files o links
4. Read 3 last news images, and put in news seccion.
5. Make dinamicaly de news header, intoduction and list. Only test
6. The admin page permit include new news images, and allows to choose which three will be shown
7. The admin page, aligned with stileys and all of home
We don't use frameworks, use jquey, Stored Procedures in the database, and we need the code are simple, clear and easy to maintain.
I have more work to do, but i liked start ant test freelancer.com with this simple task.
This site do not used for comertial, is to one amateur sport club.
PD: I speak Spanish ... English as you can see (thanks google translator)
21 freelancers estão ofertando em média $165 para esse trabalho
¡Hola!, I can speak english too, puedo ayudarte con tu web, me gustaria verla y revisar el codigo para asi darte un presupuesto exacto, tiempo y quiza algunas preguntas, a su orden.
¡Piensas que lo haré con tu IDEA llena! Creo que mis más de 9 años de experiencia en programación me hacen altamente calificado para este proyecto. Creo que sería un activo para este proyecto.
Thanks for posting this job. WE ARE professional freelancer, we have build many website in various platform like word press, php,cake php, Drupal, Magento, CI and many [login to view URL] understand client [login to view URL] are assure you Mais