I have just setup a new website with Dolphin [url removed, login to view]
As I don't have any users yet, the database is currently empty.
I require a Dolphin Specialist to perform the following:
1) Test my new site in detail and give me a detail report of all the functions that are working & not working across the member, non-member, and admin modes (eg. signup, browse, search (online & offline), Blog, photo/video/mp3 uploads, Chat/IM, PayPal integration & user credit system, Affiliate system, News Letter communication, shoutbox, profile rating, etc...). The full set of Dolphin features can be found at [url removed, login to view]
2) Give me a detail recommendation for the features that are not working or not working as fast as it should be (as tested in a single and dual user environment).
3) Perform some minor text reformatting & repositioning in my Dolphin template.
3) As my site is a local Australian site I need to get rid of the default single Dolphin country selection and replace it by 3 new filters:
- Australian States
- Australian Suburbs or Australian Postcodes
In the Dolphin interface I also need the selected state to drive the list of suburbs or postcodes that a user will see in the dropdown box. For example, if the user selects NSW as a state then only the suburbs or postcodes that are applicable to NSW will show up in the suburb or postcode dropdown box. All Australian state,suburb, and postcode data
are free to download at [url removed, login to view]
As this is a new site I am not imposing a tight timeframe for this work, however please indicate to me a comfortable timeframe for you to perform all the above tasks as I will take that into consideration.
The successful applicant should be good in English and be available on MSN or Skype for further discussions if required.