I need a reliable freelancer with excellent IPhone/IPad app development skills to add additional features and fix some bugs with an existing IPhone app for a non-profit organization.
A backend api already exists for most of the information that the app needs.
The app on the app store is 'Rahmat-e-Alam'. The following fixes/changes need to be made to it :
1. Addition of Gregorian and Islamic date on main page (depending on the location set in the settings). Date is to be retrieved from existing web service.
2. Update Announcements via JSON from existing web service that will be provided to you. They are currently not set up like that. Make listing more attractive.
3. Every time a new announcement is received from web service, a Push notification appears on all Devices if they have Push notifications enabled in Settings
(Enabled by default)
4. Certified Listing: Push notifications when a retailer/processor/restaurant is added or removed or certification expires.
Enabled for add, remove, expires initially. Can be individually turned off.
5. Fix the Zakat Calculator calculations. Add button after calculations to allow Zakat donation.
6. Fix Donate page, to show thermometer and to directly use Paypal/credit card on app and accept donations.
7. Fix Formatting & names of Prayer Times. Allow user to set location, in settings and regularly update times so that it doesn't calculate it on visiting the page.
8. Push notifications every time a Jamaat timings is updated if the User has it enabled for that particular masjid. There are two masjids currently.
9. Calendar page needs a nice calendar that shows both Gregorian date and islamic date at the same time. Islamic date and number of days is retrieved via API.
10. A better gui for the Compass to show direction of prayers.
11. New page for Important Prayers(Duas) in app. These Duas will be retrieved from the web service and need to be displayed aesthetically and nicely(Arabic & English).
12. New page for Azaan audio alarm when each prayer time starts, and one custom Alarm setting. Can be turned on or off from Settings.
13. Settings page will allow turning on of push notifications/enable disable for each section, via a toggle and allow user to also completely turn off notifications. Will allow user to set a location via City so that namaz timings can be retrieved via that if they choose, or via latitude/longitude as it is currently.
And a few other minor bug fixes where seen.
More details of each will be provided as we work on the project.
The previous source code will be provided to you, and you will hand in the code after the changes are finished. You will not be permitted to use the source code anywhere else or to give it to anyone else.
YOU MUST BE SKILLED AND RELIABLE. If you cannot do it, or are not experienced with Iphone development, please don't bid.
If you do a good job, I will hire you for future projects that I have.