AFPR wishes to create a simple Facebook application that Facebook users can add to their profiles and share with others.
The concept takes the form of an ‘emotional intelligence’ self-evaluation, where the user selects 3-5 emotional intelligence attributes that best describes their personality. Each attribute will be presented by representations of graphic button badges (to be supplied) and will appear as a collection within the Facebook application on the user’s profile. The 22 attributes/button badges are as follows:
* Accurate Self Assessment
* Builds Bonds
* Change Catalyst
* Achievement Oriented
* Emotionally Aware
* Shows Initiative
* Politically Aware
* Self Confident
* Self Controlled
* Self Managed
* Service Oriented
* Team oriented
* Understands Others
The requirements of the project are as follows:
* development of PHP application;
* provision for 22 attributes/button badges (to be supplied) to be displayed on-screen when the application is first added;
* provision to edit selections at a later date;
* PHP back-end to store users’ selections and information;
* provision to invite user’s other friends to add the application to their page (much like Slide Top Friends or iLike);
* links to the client's pre-existing website; and
* insertion of banner graphic (to be supplied).
Should the above brief be accepted, a draft of the application will be supplied to AFPR by close-of-business Australian EST time (GMT +10) Thursday 16 August 2007 for review. The final version will be completed and live by the required date of close-of-business Australian EST time (GMT +10) Thursday 23 August 2007.