The temporary site location is here. (it is done in PHP MYSQL and needs to remian in PHP MYSQL)
[url removed, login to view]
It has quite a big backend CMS to it which needs a lot of polishing up. I will give the winning bidder all the files and current database also, and then you will have to work thorugh it and make the neccassary cahnges.
Some of the changes required are:
First the interface changes:
We want the Interface EXACTLY as given in the images we have supplied (the interface has slight changes to the one you will currently see on the link provided). We want the same font and everything, right down to the last dot, the layout the width of the columns, right down to the shade of grey that is used in the different parts, absolutely everything has to be exactly like in the image we will supply. he has made it clear that he wants exactly as given in the attached interface design. There are 3 interfaces. One is the main front interface (which most of it is done), the second is the login page interface, and the third is the CMS control panel page interface. Please implement the design EXACTLY as given in their interfaces, do not add, change or modify even the shade of the colours or size of the dotted lines etc.
Secondly the functionality changes/additions:
1. There are not 4 types of users that can register and login, there are in fact 5 user’s types of users that can register and login. The names of the 5 types of users are:
1) Student 2) Member 3) Corporate Member 4) Administration 5) Centre
2. On the login panel, when we enter user name and password and press “enter”, the enter key does not work. We have to actually click on the login button. We need the “enter” key to work.
3. When a user registers, regardless of whether he registers as student, member, corporate member, admin or centre, in the main administrator panel a message needs to be displayed to show that a new user has requested activation. Only when the administrator has activated registration can the user login in. When the user first registers an email needs to be automatically sent to them which say's that they are awaiting activation (we will give you the text).
4. The maximum number of words in the news section is to be limited to 1000.
5. Each Centre (user 5 in the 5 types of users) has its own students, it own exams etc so each centre should be only able to view its own results, students etc. The main administrator however can still view everything.
6. When students are registering the following fields need to be added: “Course Completed”, “Results”, “Date of Exams”, “How Much paid”, “Other courses interested in”.
7. The courses need to have an extra field that states “Course Times”
8. “Corporate Members” (user number 3 in the types of users) need to be able to host their logo’s and this logo is displayed on any updates they make like “Job vacancies”.
9. Upon registering for anything, wherever it says “Postal code”, this needs to be changed to “Post code”
10. Every course needs to be able to upload a thumbnail picture for it also. This picture is also displayed on the homepage next to the course (see interface design).
11. There needs to be a simple stats page in the backend that displays the total number of the 5 types of registered users.
12. “Members” (User 2 in the types of users) need to be able to upload their CV’s to a CV’s section where “Corporate Members” (User 3 in the types of users) can view the CV’s.
13. Integrate a fully functional shopping cart section to the website which has it’s own fully functional CMS.