We have a live osCommerce site ([url removed, login to view]) which has a few bugs that need fixing ASAP.
1. Credit cards are not being charged the full order amount. They are not being charged the taxes on shipping. The order amount appears right on the site but then cards are not being charged the full amount.
2. When a customer orders, they are not all being stored under Customers. I see all of their orders in Orders, but only some of them show up in Customers. We are using the PWA module.
3. One of the fields that we are capturing during ordering is called bib number. I believe it is being stored in the customers table. I want it stored in the order table with each order.
4. The order confirmation email should show the bib number.
5. The order info page should show the bib number, credit card type, and credit card owner. It shows none of these now.
6. When entering billing info, I want the CVV to be a mandatory field.
7. When submitting the billing info to the payment processor, the site should set Transaction Condition Code to 5, send cardholder address, and send CVV.
7 freelancers estão ofertando em média $98 para este trabalho
We have much experience in developing and customizing Oscommerce, Zen-cart, X-cart and other CMS systems. Please view your PM for detail. Thank you. EncodedArt Inc.