I have a Swoopo/PerfectBid/Telebid Clone setup at [url removed, login to view]
The problems I am facing with the script are listed below:
1) The first time I set it up and ran the cron, the timers were working correctly. But I checked after one hour or so, and they had stopped working. And all the auctions on the site had been paused due to this.
2) After somebody buys bids on the site and pays via PayPal, no bids are actually deposited in his account even after receiving the payment. The bids should be added to his account automatically according to the package that he bought.
I want somebody to fix these 2 bugs for me as soon as possible. These two are just small fixes that have to be made as the script is already running and everything else is working correctly.
I am on a tight budget so bid low. I also have some other PHP projects for the winning bidder after this one.