Hello, i have an opencart Version 18.104.22.168 web shop set in 4 languages. Greek, English, Romanian and Russian.
Firstly, i have a problem with the urls. For example i send a url that it is supposed to be the Greek version of the product, this appears in the new browser in the last used language. If it is English, the product will appear in English language though the url will still be the Greek one. Also sometimes if i change between languages too many times some urls acting weird, for example the Russian language shows the Romanian url etc.
I use SEO extension ABOUT OPENCART SEO PACK PRO v.9.87
Secondly, i need an xml for [login to view URL] (it's a comparison platform based in Romania) that shows my products price with the discount.
I already have uploaded a feed with my products but it only shows the original price not the special offers/discounts
I use Tmd Discount extension for my discounts. I don't know if that causes the problem or if my xml is set wrong.
21 freelancers estão ofertando em média €197 para esse trabalho
Hi, I am OpenCart expert having 5 years of experience. Recently i completed these opencart projects [login to view URL] I am very good in OpenCart,php,mysql.