We’re looking for someone with a shared passion for technology and design to join our crew. You’ll join a solid team of tech-savvy artists and creative technologists. You will be assisting on project planning, execution and deployment, research and development of interactive installations for international clients. You will use an array of technologies and have an opportunity to experiment in order to achieve the company goals.
vStream is a leading digital agency that believes strong, simple ideas are the cogs of any business. Those ideas are forged by business acumen, strategic planning, creative thinking and innovative IP which delivers innovative, measurable campaigns for it’s clients.
Working with leading brands both nationally and internationally across various industries including Jameson, Cirque du Solei, Manchester City, San Francisco 49ers, McLaren F1, SAP, Mercedes AMG F1, Epson, SKODA, AVIVA amongst others.
We currently have an opportunity for Software Developer to join our team in Dublin 2 so why not see if you have what it takes... You will already have a passion for Software Development, Game Development, App Development and possibly exposure to IoT as well!
You will be joining an experienced team of designers, developers and marketers. Your work will span across external client projects and internal projects. You will experience the full project journey from initial planning, developing and delivering client marketing solutions, from mobile and electronic marketing to websites and everything in between. The individual must be a team player with strong development skills and attention to detail to ensure seamless delivery of the client’s requirements.
Desirable skills and personal attributes:
Who you are:
● You’re passionate about all things digital
● You’re able to work both alone and as part of a team, delivering to tight deadlines
● You’re genuinely willing to learn new technologies and development techniques
● You’re able to adapt to established processes and workflows
● You’ve got a “can do” attitude and interest in emerging web technologies and trends
● You’ll provide support for the front-end design/development team and manage content across an array of clients
● Collaborate with the wider team on design and code reviews
● Actively participate in all phases of the software development life-cycle, including research, prototyping, detailed design, development, technical documentation, and defect fixing
● You’ll be working with a fast paced, cross functional team, liaising directly with various departments across the business to generate world class interactive content
● You’ll also provide support to the digital marketing team with display advertising design and development and any other ad-hoc projects
● You are interested hacking devices and creating experiences outside the web.
You must have:
● BSc in computer science or a portfolio of work
● Very experienced in developing using Unity
● Unity knowledge is a big plus
● Node.js knowledge is a big plus
● Excellent knowledge about real-time rendering and rendering bottlenecks for low-end platforms as well as for high-end platforms
● 5 years of game-dev/software industry experience
● Fluent in using Git
● Excellent problem definition & solving skills
A real plus if you have:
● Node.js and [url removed, login to view] knowledge is a big plus
● Knowledge in Titanium development
● Native iOS or Android Development
● Exposure to openFrameworks, OpenCV or any other image processing framework.
● Exposure to Kinect-like devices
● Have released a title using Unity (or comparable engine) or have a App in the store.
We want somebody to join our team in our office in Dublin, Ireland.
71 freelancers estão ofertando em média €2881 para esse trabalho
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks