NOTE: SERVICE PROVIDER NOTED IN BRACKETS IS ACTUALLY SAME PERSON OPERATING UNDER TWO OR POSSIBLY THREE SIMILAR NAMES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL I CONSIDER REUSING OR RECOMMENDING ANY OF HIS SERVICES.
I am open to recommendations regarding the add-ons should your experience suggest their usefulness not worth the expenditure, or there are better choices to achieve the same results.
Please be aware that I use MagneticOne’s “Store Manager for osCommerce” to manage product database. It is imperative that the inclusion of any add-on NOT affect the operation of this program. I feel that it shouldn’t, but it is important that any revision to the site be reversible just in case.
1. Remove standard osCommerce greeting at the top of the opening page. (Welcome Guest! Would you like to log yourself in? Or would you prefer to create an account?)
2. Totally remove the "New Product" box from the bottom of the opening page. I know I can remove the items in admin, but I need the box and header code removed as well.
3. On the order page, change the "Cash on Delivery" payment option to "Cash/Debit/Credit Card on pick-up." When this option is selected, the invoice must not add cost for shipping or GST (tax) for shipping to the invoice.
4. On the page where the credit card information is entered, add a new box for the credit card "CVV" number plus a "?" with pop-up link that would show information box with similar information as [url removed, login to view]
5. Revise my present .htacess page to include a 301 redirect so that [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] are treated as same page for SEO.
6. Install add-on for Credit Class & Gift Voucher [url removed, login to view]
7. Install add-on for simple multi image and fancy box pop up [url removed, login to view]
8. Install add-on for ImageMagic [url removed, login to view]
9. Install add-on for header tags controller [url removed, login to view]
10. Install add-on for SEO URLs [url removed, login to view]
11. Install add-on for info pages and admin [url removed, login to view]
Payment in full will be released when I have determined that all previous and new site functions work properly. (2 - 4 days)