Founded in 2015, Initium offers introductory courses in watchmaking and Swiss watchmaking. The company is now looking to strengthen its digital presence through new digital projects, based on the sale of watches online and internationally. In order to carry out this expansion and to develop the platform to support these different projects, we are looking for a full stack developer.
- Implement new front and backend functionalities. For example, by developing our crowdinvesting platform, or by launching new products with a main online focus.
- Further optimize our existing Laravel website.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with Laravel and REST api
- You use Git frequently and are familiar with its options.
- A focus on SEO-friendliness and blazing fast website is wished
- Good knowledge of English. French would be an advantage.
- You are passionate about new technologies.
- You are very comfortable in communication, take initiative and enjoy teamwork. You are autonomous, responsible and dynamic by nature.
- In addition to your creative sense, you have a sensitivity to aesthetics and ergonomics.
- Regular Meet / Zoom calls
- Digital Ocean hosting
What we offer:
- The opportunity to develop and acquire skills through hands-on experience in the field and during the implementation of specific projects.
- Fully remote position.
- A position of responsibility, with a large degree of autonomy and freedom.
- Start as soon as possible.
- 16h week for 3 month - possibility to extend (in duration and workload) the contract after this first period.
If you after reading above are interested, then please send us a message with a short description on how your experiences relate to our requirements. Please share some code that you have written along your cover-letter, so that we can get a better understanding of how you code. It is not enough to share a link to a website; we need to see some kind of source code. Candidates that do not share this, will not be considered.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!