We'd like to build a web tool that allows users to drop 2 pins on a Google map. While we have code that allows us to drop one pin, we need specific code for this project that does the following:
1. Users will need to drop 2 pins to complete the task. The first pin is "where they live" and the 2nd pin is "where they work".
2. They need some way to choose which pin they are dropping, as I'm assuming pin drop will happen with a right-mouse click on a PC.
3. The tool could also walk the user through - so a message that tells them to drop the first pin where they live, then, after the pin drop, it pops up a small box with a comment section and a button that says "Drop next pin".
4. Then once clicking that button, they are able to drop a second different colored pin for "where they work". Again a box pops up with a comment and then a final button to "Submit".
5. Once clicking submit, it saves the data to a simple database with geo-coordiantes of the pins they dropped, their comments, and possibly some POST or GET variables from a previous page with their email address or some other identifier.
6. Finally, we are still determining how we will analyze the data once it's complete. For that part, we may open a separate project for how to display. For now having the data save to a database and advance them to a URL after saving is fine.
40 freelancers estão ofertando em média $173 para este trabalho
Hi! I'm interesting your project very well. I am mastering PHP and C#. And also I have many experience and good skill about Google Maps. Let's go ahead with me Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.
HI, As per your job description, I am the senior developer I am skilled in both the front end and back end technologies Relevant Skills and Experience PHP Proposed Milestones $155 USD - complete solution